ENCOUNTERING THE ENTITY

Encountering the Entity

… by Kathryn Ravenwood  10-25-18

The following is a synopsis of a session done with a friend. This was only the third Wellpoint session I had done to date. And yet, so much happened!
(whose name has been changed to honor her privacy) 


My good friend, Nora, volunteered to do a session with me. Over the ten plus years we have known each other we have explored many successful guided meditations together with me leading her. Today, she had blocks she hoped to open. I needed the practice; seemed win-win to us. I was expecting an easy session.

We completed the intake portion of the process,  identifying areas where she hoped to find answers. Cozy and comfortable with a blanket and the frequencies, we began.  Nothing happened. Nothing. All she could say, in a barely audible whisper, was “dark.”  I tried taking her down deeper. 

“Where are you?”

“Dark.” 

“What can you see?”

“Dark.”

“What do you sense or feel about where you are?”

“Dark.”

I know this woman can “see” and “journey” and yet, “dark.”  I brought up her beloved horse encouraging her to see him, smell him, feel his soft mouth on her face, run her hand over his neck, hear him breathe. Surely that will help.  

“Pleasure not allowed.”  

What the heck?  I started asking questions and only got, “not allowed.”  After many attempts I finally asked, “who is this?” 

“Protector.” 

OK.  So now we are getting someplace.  This was my only my third session as a practitioner.  I had never encountered an entity before.  

I asked a lot of questions. Protector wasn’t giving us much information but we did find out that Nora was being used as an observer to watch the Earth.  She had been connected to Protector and whoever else was involved for thousands of lifetimes.  She was just to observe. That could at least partly explain her lack of personal memory, her inability to enjoy her life, her general detachment from her life.

I asked about her being released from this contract.  

“Can’t answer.”  

I kept reminding Protector that Nora’s cosmic free will right to choose was being violated.  Still, no further information.  Finally, after many times of this free will reminder, Protector said, “have to get a supervisor.”  

So I said, “yes, please, get your supervisor.”  

“Takes too long.”

So we got no further and Nora could barely speak so I took her on to talk with Higher Self but we could not access her Higher Self, which was unusual indeed.  After patiently calling to her Higher Self, she finally came forward, very weak.  I asked how Nora could be better connected to her Higher Self and was told to have Nora look at the moon and her Higher Self would be there. Then there was noo further communication from her Higher  Self. Feeling like there was no more I could do, we finished the session and I brought Nora back. 

“Ah- that was a nice nap!”

“Do you no remember anything?”

“No. What happened?”

After discussing the session, she left with the assignment to practice contacting her Higher Self.  A few weeks later she was ready to try again.

This time Nora went under right away and visited four different life times with full descriptions of her as an Earth observer. In each life there was terrible destruction to the Earth by humans. Nora was not able to participate or intervene in anyway, even when the Earth exploded. (we don’t know if that was future or past or parallel life…)

Finally in the afterlife, another presence showed up.  This one was “Master.”   Evidently Protector did go get the supervisor!  Master explained that for thousands of life times Nora – and her lineage – had been under contract to observe the Earth and give information to Master and who or whatever else was involved.  Master would not say.  Nora’s contract was to watch and provide them with information. I asked if this contract was made with Nora’s cosmic free will agreement. Master hesitated and said, “yes, originally.” I got the impression it had not been properly renewed but I was not given a lot of details.  I asked if Nora could be released from this contract as she told me she wanted to be. 

“Yes.  She has found out too much and now she is of no use to us.”  

Then Master said, “May I ask you a question?”

“Yes.”

“Who are you?”

I have to say that gave me a bit of a start…someone is really present observing this session and me!

I gave my name as Kathryn (although Nora calls me Raven) and that I was Nora’s friend, doing this work at her request to be able to free her from any contracts so she could get on with her life as she might choose.

“Are you Raven from the first session?”

“Yes, I am.”

Master said something like “it is people like you that interfere with our work.  You find out too much and we can’t use these people anymore.”  I reminded Master again of Nora’s cosmic right of free will and Master agreed to release her.

Then Master said, “I will not be looking to form a contract with you.”

“Good,” I replied, “because I have no intention of entering into one with you.”

We were told Nora’s contract would take a little time to be broken but that it would be soon. I thanked Master for coming to us and for honoring Nora’s free will. It was all quite cordial, actually. Then Master left. 

This time we were able to access Nora's Higher Self with no problem and some healings were done for Nora.

She tells me she is feeling better, more engaged in her life, but this is not an immediate shift. It is gradual and Nora still has to engage with her Higher Self to understand her own process.

We will revisit this again in a few months or so. I am feeling very honored indeed.




Comments

  1. Wow! That is unbelievable Raven! I wonder who are these entities using her for life times and if she can totally be freed from their grip.
    I need a session mys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Deva